Health, safety and environment
The LG Energy Solution Group focuses on health and safety at work and environmental activities. We constantly strive to achieve a balance between the company's business activities and environmental protection.
LG Energy Solution Wrocław has implemented a Health and Safety Management System according to ISO 45001:2018 and an Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2014.
Both management systems are successively extended and improved. This is the result of employee involvement at all levels of the organisation. The direction of improvement of the systems is defined by the Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
Environmental and Health & Safety Policy
In the LG Energy Solution, we understand that safety, health and environmental considerations are essential foundations for being competitive in many fields. To continually improve in these areas, we are committed to the following principles:
- We are committed to complying with all legal requirements relating to Environment and Health & Safety and to setting out global principles and best practice in this area.
- We are committed to constantly strive to innovate throughout the life cycle of our products to deliver environmentally friendly products and services.
- We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment and building a corporate culture in accordance with these rules
- We are committed to supporting our business partners and local communities to improve environmental and health and safety practices as part of our sense of social responsibility.
- We are committed to informing all interested parties about our Environment and Health & Safety programmes.
The implementation and continuous improvement of the systems is confirmed by the certificates received:
The certificates cover the production of lithium-ion batteries.